Tuesday 20 June 2017

Macintosh Matrimony

Wedding bells a-ringing!

Remember back in March, I wrote a piece on a friend who loved Apple? Well, my buddy here just took his love to a whole new level.

His name is Jermyn, and a couple weeks back, he held a wedding shoot with his girlfriend-turned-wife Suat Huang (lovely woman, by the way) at - get this - the newly opened Apple Store along Orchard Road.

How's that for devotion?!

Photograph by Weili Yip Creations

Then something even more glorious happened. The story got picked up by various news outlets. At first, it was mostly those from Singapore, such as The Straits Times and Mothership.

Then Mashable and The Inquirer and Time picked up the story. Then Zing, a news outlet from Vietnam, where they're just returned from their honeymoon. Then UOL Estilo, from Brazil. Then WAPA, from Puerto Rico. Rambler from Mother Russia. And finally, so far, Sohu from China!

Holy shit.

Dudes, they say the path of true love never did run smooth. In your case, it traveled the goddamn globe and back. According to Jermyn, it was all the wife's idea. Gotta say, that's brilliant.

Hey, but I have something these news outlets don't. For one, I was actually a guest at the wedding. I was there. I even put on pants (there's an inside joke in that circle about how I don't wear pants, but that's nothing more than a vicious lie. I do wear pants... sometimes).

From left: His Teochewness,
the bride, the groom,
Cheryl Tay
and Jarrod Luo.
And I have pics to prove it! Suck on that, Mashable et al!

Positively orgasMac idea.
T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment