Monday 28 December 2015

Ten Great Tech Puns

Puns and wordplay - tech has been on the receiving end ever since the evolution of the modern-day computer gave rise to innocuous everyday object names being used in computer terminology.

I can't reference all of these, but I will when able.

1. Proof that Mac Supports Windows


This may offend some Apple fanboys. Not sure I care.

2. The Network Technician's door mat


I'd buy that, and I'm not a network technician. This was taken from www.thinkgeek.com

3. HTML table


This table is actually in my living room to this day.

4. Apartment Not Found


Unfortunate apartment number, wiseass web geek neighbor.

5. I.T Support


How about some I.T support?

6. Dual-core


Apple - now with dual-core technology.

7. Twins!

Talk about a copy-paste job.

8. Refresh


Care for some... refreshments?

9. Interesting USB Drive

Because Jesus saves!

10.  Slide to Unlock

A little below the belt, this one. From www.iospop.com


Laughter is the best Mac-dicine!
T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment